Dreams, bucket lists, goals, strategic plans, new years resolutions… It’s a lot of work right?
I’m not a huge fan…
I do love envisioning and looking into the future and I want this year to be full of intention.
Please welcome my next guest, Danielle LaPorte. Danielle is the creator of The Desire Map. She is the bestselling author of The Firestarter Sessions and co-creator of Your Big Beautiful Book Plan. She inspires the world with her public speaking and poetry, but it’s not all about the arts for her.
As a former think tank executive and business strategist. She is force to be reckoned with.
Today, I invite you to go with Danielle through her heart and body to reveal the truth about ambition.
It’s time to get soul rooted desires into our lifestyle, wellness goals, creativity and relationships. Today we let it touch every part of our lives.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Danielle’s philosophy
- What are your core desired feelings?
- Domains and the beauty of their existence
- How coaches use her framework
- The difference between how did that feel and how do we want to feel
- Making revolutionary plans that are heart centered
- Danielle shares her personal CDF
- The umbrella of freedom that everybody desires
- Setting goals and how to order the practice
- Are we going for ‘shit’ that we don’t truly want?
- Infant programming… how we’ve been trained
- Getting clear with Danielle’s dream analysis
- Practice and the importance of learning to trust
- How self love helps make you take more risks
- All the super juicy surprises with all things Desire Map
- The success of Desire Map workshops.. and where it all started
- Desire Map as a Global Movement
- The benefits of being a licensee
- Why every yoga teacher needs to integrate DM workshops into there practice
- Team Danielle and how it stays fueled up
- The liberation of permission
- The beginning of Danielle’s business in a box
- Define your CDF with Danielle’s awesome tools, quiz’s and worksheets here
- Find out all about teaching and The Desire Map Licensing Program
- Read Danielle’s story in Forbes
- Check out The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- Learn more about The Desire Map Workshops
- Get your copy of The Desire Map – A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul
- Connect with Danielle: